OverGrower Automation Device
- Brand: OverGrower
- Product Code: 30001
- Availability: Pre-Order
Growing Automation Device OverGrower is a great assistant for a city farmers, which helps to get a harvest easily by controling of all neces..
Growing Automation Device OverGrower is a great assistant for a city farmers, which helps to get a harvest easily by controling of all necessary parameters!
The device can control the growing area from one small hydroponic system to a greenhouse of 1 ha!
OverGrower® Device alone can control several growing and climatic zones, creating optimal conditions for plants in each zone!
Special conditions for growing place is not required.
The device has a system of 8 sensors, takes into account all parameters of the nutrient solution and the environments and corrects them itself. Creates optimal conditions for the best growth and development of a plants. The OverGrower is embedded in the ready-assembled hydroponic system.
Regulation of acidity of solution occurs by making special pumps with acid or alkali. Based on these pH sensors, pumps control the level of acid-base balance to optimum values.
Wireless control of devices, devices, sensors, pumps for simple and effective integrated automation of city farms and greenhouses.
The OverGrower can work without connecting to the Internet, all data are rendered on the touch display.
2. pH sensor - 1 pc in a set (needs a maintenance once a month)
3. Combined sensor - TDS + solution temperature
4. Combined sensor - air temperature + humidity + illumination + CO2 concentration
5. Solution level sensor
6. Control unit of two outlets for controlling light and cooling lamps
7. Control unit of two outlets to maintain the level of solution and refilling.
8. Control unit of two outlets for controlling CO2 gas supply valve and extractor.
9. Power supply unit
10. Working manual with an access password to the user interface (supplied in the form of an e-document)
11. Cultivation procedures (supplied in the form of an e-document)
Warranty is 12 months.
Each outlet in each Control Unit is designed for a maximum load of up to 1.5 kW.